John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
05 May, 01:21
Your phone is tracking you. It does not matter what apps are on it or what you do with it. If it has a charge it is tracking. The only way to avoid this is like I have said before, you must have a phone with a removable battery. If there is no power than it can not be tracked. If you do not have one I would suggest you get one.
Yes everything that connects you to the net is also tracking you. Most people are of no interest but by using your social media I can track down everyone who you care for. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
Protect yourself and only share what you absolutely need to.
For the patriots out there who making plans to do the unthinkable you need to stop. You ARE being watched.
Person to person ONLY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I never even know where my phone is. I was the last one on earth to get one. I knew it was bad from the start.
I still feel the same way when my boss forced me to get one. I dont want to be interrupted when I am out of my home, on my farm with animals and god . I want to shop in peace . It's prob under the couch cushion.
01:11 PM - May 20, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crumb Catcher, click on at the bottom under it