Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
AngelJo AngelJo @AngelJo444
28 January, 09:30
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Praying for you Mr. Wood and all the people who stand with you for PEACE ON EARTH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Kjellberg @angelandarose
27 January, 11:26
❤️🙏 Lin Wood is a modern day Job. Job lost everything. But in the end God will reward him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
27 January, 12:56
In response Angie Kjellberg to her Publication
Lin is checking email at: lwood @fightback .law

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
27 January, 11:23
I send you love and pray for your continued strength and courage to speak the truth no matter what is at stake. I pray for your protection and your family's protection for safety but also from the darkness that can infiltrate the soul if the fear door is present. God bless you Lin.🙏✨😇🇺🇸

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
27 January, 08:14
Praying for you and your family.

27 January, 08:12
TRUTH is the most powerful force on Earth. Do not dispair. God is with you.

27 January, 08:08
As a child of God, the truth will be revealed to your family in due time, stand firm in your FAITH as do WE with you.

Jesus was alone on the cross between two thieves. who "capitulated" to Him when God revealed the TRUTH to them.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
27 January, 08:08
This breaks my heart 2 see how patriots are accosted (DJT) (LIN), imprisoned (FLYNN) (JA), & murdered (seth rich) all for trying 2 do the right thing. I will always stand up for wat i believe in🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲 #wwg1wga #HoldTheLine

Lisa McDaniel @remnant21
26 January, 09:27
Truth ALWAYS prevails.....🙌

Mary beth Abate @Mbabate
26 January, 07:07
Thank you. Keep going. My daughter did not speak to me for an entire year in 2016 and now it is likei just do not exist in her world. sad.

Trinity Lightyear @TrinityLightyear
26 January, 07:07
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😇❤️🌹

Trumps Best Friend @TrumpsBestFriend
26 January, 07:04
🙏🙏🙏

Lynne Geis @lynneg
26 January, 06:56
🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

Sandy Power @SJP135
26 January, 06:53
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

NGod WeTrust @NJoy112
26 January, 06:51
🙏❤️

NGod WeTrust @NJoy112
🙏❤️

NGod WeTrust @NJoy112
🙏❤️

NGod WeTrust @NJoy112
🙏❤️

Valerie Starr @AnonStarr27
26 January, 06:47
i'm so sorry for what is happening to you for speaking the truth! I have a tremendous amount of respect for you, keep fighting the good fight Lin!!

Patti Asberry @PGAblessed
26 January, 06:45
Praying , I feel the pain myself with my daughter.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
26 January, 06:44
We are praying for you. Hold the line. God be with you and your family. I know mine is against us as well.

Marianne Ashley @Ashley45240
Many many prayers Mr.Wood...how strong your faith. well done, good and faithful servant 🙏❤️🙏❤️

Happy 2-B-Alive @InGodITrust
prayers sent. so happy i found you tafkag

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
26 January, 06:43
🙏