WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Within the last few days, an employee of Target went to work and – sick and tired of having her rights trampled upon – refused to wear her mask as directed by her employer. She informed her manager that she would not comply with his directive to wear the mask, that there was no scientific basis for the rule, and that there was no legal authority, which would allow him to enforce it. The employee added that she was in contact with the legal team at America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) specifically an attorney named Tom Rentz, and had retained his services.

The Target manager directed the woman in question to go home and advised she was being terminated. Within 24 hours she was contacted at home and called back into work. The mask requirement was dropped. Apparently, somebody at Target’s legal department knew the name Tom Rentz and had bothered to check the law. https://andmagazine.com/ta...
08:52 AM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 May, 09:04
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Thank Q for this post. I just wrote the board of ed for my daughters school telling them I'm going to sue them if they keep the mask mandate (my daughter is asthmatic ) !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396