Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Liz Dorazio @Lizd
20 May, 09:10
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
๐Ÿ™This is so true, I know many of us are concerned about our loved ones that have not listened to us concerning the poisonous covid shots. All of my family in Canada and England didn't listen, all I can do is pray for them and the millions more like them around the world. I'm on here everyday looking for hope, and praying for all of Gods children. I love all of you God Bless, take care, never back down, never give in, as ONE we've got this. WWG1WGA.๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 May, 08:53
Some times even the strogest need some one to shine the light. We are one in this cause and are all after the same end game. We leave no one behind. Were We Go One We Go All Love to all the Patriots of the world.
COVFEFE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
20 May, 08:50
OMG!! So true. Love each and every one of you.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
20 May, 08:48
TRUTH.. Thank You All. Love You All. WWG1WGA.

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 May, 08:45
This is true

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
20 May, 08:44
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Good morning, I agree, thank God for the patriots from everywhere.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
20 May, 08:36
Good mornin' sister. Sending love vibes ๐Ÿ’— back to you. ๐ŸŒž

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 May, 08:35
I Love You too, So Very Much. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
20 May, 08:34
At least we're on the sensible side of this P.O.S. situation. Thanks for 'being there' for me โค

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 May, 08:23
Love all of you guys โ€”soo thankful for you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
20 May, 08:22
Back at ya sister!

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
20 May, 08:19
Amen! So true, thanks to the patriots worldwide I keep going. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ’ช

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
20 May, 08:16
Absolutely!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
20 May, 08:13
Amen to that!
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ