TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
19 May, 07:19
Its your choice to read or listen to all the lost Holy Books and if yiu choose not to on Judgement Day God will ask you why did you not seek out my Words given to my prophets on earth ? What will you say in response to Gods question ? For he that once came and was Gods only Son will also ask you why ? The one that was and is to come again the Messiah of all humanity.
But, remember, God is not one Religion or Another . He gave you free will and only you can make that decision to know all of the Words of God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Isabelle Rose @TNBelle717
19 May, 09:39
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I shared this on Twitter as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 May, 09:40
In response Isabelle Rose to her Publication
Lets pray they don’t kick you off for 7 days.

19 May, 09:51
I know it could happen, they don't like the truth! I am on account number 4 so it is not my first rodeo my friend. But I felt deeply compelled to share it so yes, please pray protection over me. It is getting shared right now A LOT!!! Blessings to you Storm!

19 May, 09:58
I will pray for you as these people are evil and Greed has poisoned their hearts and souls.

19 May, 11:03
Thank you, I could sure use those prayers! I have gotten more bold at sharing the truth! I know the evil! You are not on Twitter now are you? The tweet is spreading like crazy!!

Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
20 May, 11:10
The one i shared about the lost books abd rge links to it. I shared your entire post.

20 May, 11:57
Wonderful I hope people enjoyed them.