Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 April, 08:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
20 May, 04:34
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
One man who believed in Jesus as his Saviour died for 45 minutes and went to Heaven and came back to earth and wrote a book about his experience. The name of the book is:. In Heaven. ( I'm sorry, I have temporarily forgotten the author's name.) I own the book. Anyway he said that when he got to Heaven he was greeted by a few different groups. One of the groups was all his relatives. One of the groups was all the people that helped him get to Heaven. And one of the groups was all his pets. He said he thought the pets were there because he loved them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smg Smg @Idk0917
I cant recall his name either but i do recall he was a dictor, pethaps a nuerosurgeon
04:43 AM - May 20, 2021
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Idk0917 in this post can reply
Diane Ross @dianeross48
20 May, 04:45
In response Smg Smg to her Publication
No, this particular man was a probation officer in Seattle, Washington. I remember precisely that he was a probation officer when he died because I use to be a probation officer. I could be wrong about his location.