Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
20 May, 02:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
You need to really look at this picture. It is much more than what you see at first glance. Nothing is what it seems on the surface.
02:54 AM - May 20, 2021
In response Lawrence D... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
20 May, 03:43
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
the second wave looks like an eagle...

I've seen clouds that look similar
and they changed their shape quickly...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
20 May, 03:39
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I see a woman awaiting her destiny in a storm that is building and about to break. I would like to know your interpretation John.
Thank you for the reply.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 May, 10:17
In response Lawrence D... to his Publication
I see the truth. What you see is your truth. You will see what I do but you will always see what you just explained. There are pieces of witchcraft in there but when you know the bigger picture the small things will no longer matter. I asked because we tend to see what we want, even though the truth is staring us right in the face we refuse to acknowledge it. That will no longer be an option.
On a different topic, I see you use the U.N. should have stayed the hell out of my country ventilated helmet as your icon. That warms my heart.