Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Oval office is closed. It will reopen upon the election of a real President. Thanks for your patience.
06:59 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
27 January, 11:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
27 January, 01:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Prevails Against Darkness @BlockchainFaith
27 January, 01:48
In response Lawrence D... to his Publication
Do you know what navigation app this comes up with that message? If its not legit, still awesome, cause' it IS friggin CLOSED, but would love to see on my device's GPS. Maybe I need to access from desktop?

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
27 January, 01:23
🙏🇺🇸💚
#wwg1wgaww

CharleneRex McGehee @Sharlie40
26 January, 08:44
Can't wait for Trump to be be back

Angela Marie @Amay0813
26 January, 08:09
praise be to God🙌🙌

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
26 January, 08:02

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
26 January, 07:09
i just searched on maps and this is what i got.

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 January, 07:03
I looked this up yesterday & thought it was strange the public can edit change the opening hours 🤔

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 January, 07:03
I looked this up yesterday & thought it was strange the public can edit change the opening hours 🤔

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 January, 07:02
Not patient...but waiting & hoping

Lily Morales @Pachimama
26 January, 07:00
Yes white house is closed but the bunker is open, lol!