Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
19 May, 01:06
I live in Arizona. Ive been to Trump rallies. Yes, rallies. I saw the excitement. I saw impromptu citizen rallies popping up all over Arizona for Trump. I saw this over & over again. The rallies were on weekdays and weekends non-stop in the year leading up to the Presidential election of 2020. The enthusiasm was off the charts. When it came to Biden coming to Arizona, the only people who showed up to his "rally" were camera crews and they were only there because they were paid to be there. PERIOD!!! There is no way in hell Biden won the State of Arizona. NO WAY!!! I am waiting patiently for the audit's findings. Then I am very much looking forward to mass arrests here in Arizona for the people involved in this massive fraud they perpetrated on the good citizens of Arizona and the entire Country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
I call Scottsdale home and completely agree. There's no way President Trump lost AZ. In fact, I knew all of one person that was a Bernie supporter (he had a specific group that followed, you know what I mean I'm sure). I knew American citizens from other countries that became naturalized and they all supported President Trump. And we all loved Sheriff Joe Arpaio as well. Hated that he lost to Penzone but now understand how and who paid him and his campaign. Hold the line Arizona! We are all behind you! WWG1WGA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
01:28 PM - May 19, 2021
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mileymasters in this post can reply
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
19 May, 01:51
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
I am "HOLDING THE FORKIN' LINE". We need more PatriotStreetfighters. Please watch Scott McKay on Telegram. Also, you can google him at ScottMcKay.us Scott will be here in the Valley on Saturday, June 12, 2021 with his PATRIOTSTREETFIGHTER BUS!!! Please pass along this information. We need to wake up more people. Thank you!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
20 May, 08:09
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
Unfortunately I can't be in AZ right now or I'd be doing all I could to help. I'm trying to activate my friends there to go help volunteer help for the audit.