Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 May, 08:21
"John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is situated 1 mile northeast of Savin Hill station."

"1 .... o ... Savin..."

Juan O Savin

Is Juan part of the Q team? Maybe.

Is Juan JFK Jr? Maybe.

If so, he would have access to the best disguises, including life-like silicone masks used by spies. & as RFK Jr. and a former longtime girlfriend who acted with him said, he is a master of dialects. He can change his voice to almost any type of character. & he collected masks...

And 1.07, January 7=the birthday of Jr.'s wife, Carolyn. Coincidences? Q says there are none.

If Juan is not Jr., maybe he and the Q team are using all this to think about him before he steps back on the world's stage.

❤️🙏

Learning something new every day.... (Thank you, Dan @Danuscg ! I discovered the station from the video you posted!)

https://mapcarta.com/22246...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 May, 08:51
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
EVERYONE that has met Juan has said..Juan is NOT JR! Here is Juan!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 May, 11:14
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Somehow I missed this post about how everyone saying it's not him. But have heard two people who went to the conference say that they think it is him, that they sense it somehow... We'll find out. Thank you for posting this pic, but really good silicone masks can change the shape of a person's face and be very realistic. That's why spies use them. So, I don't go by photos anymore.🙂

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Really? thats what you think? Masks etc? SMH..ok i am done with these...THIS IS NOT JR. David Robert Steels, Michael Jaco, Scott McKay, Rachel Hamm, and hundreds of others have met Juan. Juans head isnt even closely the same as jrs... yep you keep dreaming.....wont get you anywhere. wake up to reality. and i never said jr was dead but this is NOT jr..nor is Joe M. I did my deep research on all of this. I know the FACTS. Go dig..and learn the truth and you wont believe anyone else. I dont live in a dream world..sorry.
01:50 AM - May 19, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 May, 02:02
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Wow. I just thought I was having a nice conversation with you. Not sure why you seem upset. I didn't say Juan was Jr. I just said that there's a possibility (esp. regarding the silicone masks CIA spies use in other countries -- posted some vids on my page about that tonight, it's all fascinating). (And actually, I go back and forth with thinking one and the other regarding him.) No, I don't live in a dream world. I just live in a world where I consider all possibilities. Was just sharing what two other folks who went to that gathering said, not contradicting you. Well, anyway, I was actually enjoying this conversation on my page because I like the subject matter. Sorry if you read something else into it. A little confused about that, but okay... Blessings!🙏