Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
19 May, 12:42
It is said the first arrest will shock the world. what IF that arrest is Trump? They are really pushing for that right now with the Jan 6 narrative. That would cause chaos and a call for the military to step in. That could set off the EVENT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
This has been going through my mind for the last few days . It certainly would make everyone stand up 🤨
12:49 AM - May 19, 2021
In response Dr Tracie Lee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply
Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
19 May, 12:52
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
its just a thought but i wouldn’t be surprised if it happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
19 May, 01:03
In response Dr Tracie Lee to her Publication
I agree it is a possiblity. I am sure there will be positive benefits for this to play out but my mind cant conceive of them right now😂
If the trials are like his impeachment trial , hidden, secretive and rushed it would be awful but If the trial was done publically and declass happened to show what deceptive liars these politicians are then it could be interesting- I am not sure my heart would make it though😂