Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
02 November, 10:46
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Keith Green-Create in Me a Clean Heart- Lyrics https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 November, 11:38
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Thank You Sister. God Bless You. ❤️🙏🕊️....🤗😇🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

03 September, 12:48
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
🙌✝️🙌

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
03 September, 12:13
Look up Eternal Flame Falls in Orchard Park, NY. I live down stream, my son found this stone tool in our back yard. I also own the oldest painting of Niagara Falls in America from 1783.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
03 September, 12:14
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
27 August, 11:14
AMEN 🙏🏼✝️❤️

27 August, 11:15
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
AMEN. ❤️🙏✝️

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
10 August, 01:58
Amen!

25 August, 01:00
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
❤️🙏✝️🕊️

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
08 August, 12:28
Amen❤️🙏🏼

08 August, 12:28
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
Amen ❤️🙏

yae ebisu @yae51502951
06 August, 08:40

06 August, 08:48
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
🕊️🕊️💕

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 June, 10:14
my favorite hymn besides Emmanuel

Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 June, 11:24
This is exactly what this rough old dog needs. Maybe if I pray for this to happen for others I may have a chance to experience this myself.

15 June, 11:36
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Love is ever flowing as the truest gift from God, passing Love on to others, is surely a way to add to your coffers in Heaven.

May God Bless You Brother, All-Ways, As He does. ❤️🙏✝️

"I will give to each one what their works deserve."
-Revelation 2:23

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
14 June, 06:32
🙏💜🙏

16 June, 02:14
In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication
🙏

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 June, 06:27
Lord, give me the ability to discern what is truth.