Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
05 February, 01:11
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Yes, I TRUST THE PLAN times a Quadrillion πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
05 February, 01:23
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
at 111 πŸ™ #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Minna Margareetta @AZ_Finn
31 January, 07:14
Why wouldn't I? I took the pledge and I'll keep standing till the end!
#WinterWarrior #AllWeatherPatriot #SunshinePatriotsSitDown

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 January, 07:20
In response Minna Margareetta to her Publication
πŸ™Œ

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 January, 07:21
In response Minna Margareetta to her Publication
πŸ™Œ

Heather Gabbard @HGXU4
31 January, 07:13
Without a doubt!!!
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™Œ

Lisa Maureen @LisaMaureen
30 January, 07:43
Its so much clearer now! So exciting!

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
27 January, 12:08

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
27 January, 10:49
In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication
And they would be out of their mind if they thought different.

Sheryl Justice @SKJustice
26 January, 11:49
I Trust God's Plan!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
26 January, 09:04
117%

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
26 January, 09:04
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 January, 06:41
https://anonup.com/thread/...

not So Much Anymore I think we could be heading for a new world order because all the people that supposedly died died from either cancer or old age and all the other people are still out there running around so it's starting to seem like a lot of BS in the meantime or suffering you have not gotten your stimulus money prices are rising and everything is shutting down do you still trust the plan?