Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
18 May, 06:58
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Word of the day: BOOMERANG

THE GREAT AWAKENING

From Pepe Lives Matter🐸
We are currently witnessing a boomerang of immense magnitude fly straight towards [them] in glorious fashion.
All of their narratives are failing, the people they propped up as icons of virtue are being exposed as criminals and liars, and it feels like with each passing day the inevitable Great Awakening draws closer.
Even sheep can receive certain red pills when the movie becomes this BLATANT in it's messaging. What we are watching is unstoppable. I've never understood this more clearly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
18 May, 06:59
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
even sheep

what's the weather like up there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 07:04
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I don't think I understand your question.

18 May, 07:07
no...
of course not...

those that are just too far above everyone else... and call the little people sheep...etc.

never do...

18 May, 07:36
First of all, I just forwarded this post from Pepe Lives Matter. I did not write it.
Secondly, I can't speak for Pepe Lives Matter, but I can speak for myself. I do call the people who are not waking up to our dire state of affairs as sleeping.
If you have a problem with that, ok.
I have NEVER said I am above or below ANYONE.

If you have any further grievances, take it up with the person who wrote the post.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 May, 07:42
sheeple plural noun
shee·​ple | ˈshē-pəl
Definition of sheeple
informal
: people who are docile, compliant, or easily influenced : people likened to sheep

18 May, 07:44
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
bloat...

people who are so full of themselves that they need a club to pass their crap on to the peasants down below

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 May, 07:51
I’m really sorry you relate to yourself that way. It’s frustrating that some won’t listen or see what is right in front of them. All are welcome to learn and help wake up others.
WWG1WGA WW - even the sheeple

Roman Legionnaire @SPQR
at this point in time, you cant wake anyone up anymore. they either wake up on their own, or theyre forced to wake up, in which case they’ll either go completely insane or commit suicide.
08:10 PM - May 18, 2021
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPQR in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roman Legionnaire, click on at the bottom under it