Only people mentioned by NikkiW83 in this post can reply
Gray 359 @Gray359
26 January, 08:49
In response Nikki Willier to her Publication
This would be good on a t-shirt. Maybe that would distract them from worrying about who is wearing a mask or how it is worn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gray 359 @Gray359
26 January, 08:47
Well said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
26 January, 08:46
excellent post patriot

Only followers of this user (Juliemaga) can see their posts

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
26 January, 08:21
The Great Awakening I can feel it

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
26 January, 08:20
That cannot be said enough. Unfortunately I know some people will not be able to mentally handle it. Even when I have shared a relatively minor conspiracy theory such as covid coming from Wuhan on purpose they will not believe it. They say they do not want to live in a world that is like that. Oh dear. 😬

Mary McI @marymci911
26 January, 08:15
I think it's because people are so controlled by the MSM they don't realize what is really happening. They are so controlled by the MSM they are blind. Sad.

They are about to be awakened. It is all about the children!!

Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
26 January, 07:31
I agree!

cathy.79 patriot @clrandolph1
26 January, 07:29
Me too!

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
26 January, 07:27
Amen - 🙌

Monnie Epperson @Monnie
26 January, 05:57
yes...sad