Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
21 August, 12:03
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
19 August, 10:09
Teachers are bound to the constitution as part of a corporate lawful contract.
Teachers indoctrinating students as part of fraudulent, misleading, corrupted dirty hands, not accurate hidden agenda information is unlawful is a trespass to the constitution, a trespass to the rights of the children, trespass to the rights of the parents.
These are crimes, teachers are to have an oath to office like government employees.
And oath to office is that of corporate contract, and/or government contract, employment.
There are long lists of crimes taking place.
The BAR associations protect the whole corrupt system with frauds, with treasons, with a criminal fraudulent monopoly.
Do not wait for humanity to find out, research what is happening.
No BAR association, BAR attorney is lawful in America and/or much of the world as they are breaching, committing fraud of fiduciary duties.

As Q has shared, its bigger than you know.
Most have not figured this out yet.
Shit runs down hill..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 August, 10:55
when this is all over, these people should never be allowed around children again because they cant be trusted. If I can lose my job because I refused to wear a mask, and be written up because i used the word Donald Trump in my history class, these haters should totally lose their licenses.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 May, 10:48
Terminated? How 'bout HUNG.

ben dover @SaulGoodman
18 May, 06:07
i got 2 words ....1- home 2- schooling