Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
18 May, 12:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Yorker @ThePlan
18 May, 12:42
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
I’m not sure what point she’s trying to make as he was not charged with physical assault, property damage, burning, looting or stealing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
18 May, 01:14
In response True Yorker to her Publication
It seems clear she is saying he didn't do any of those things...is he being held in jail?

True Yorker @ThePlan
He is in jail until his trial, date still pending. I’m just confused about why she is listing things he didn’t do if he wasn’t charged with those things. He also did not steal a commercial airliner, decapitate an endangered animal or blow up the Lincoln Memorial. See my confusion? She’s asking these questions as if he’s been accused of these things, but public records show that he hasn’t.
01:25 PM - May 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePlan in this post can reply
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
18 May, 01:28
In response True Yorker to her Publication
My question is, then why is he still being held? Because he was trespassing? Where is his bail like Antifa and BLMers?

True Yorker @ThePlan
18 May, 01:35
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
The judge deemed him unlikely to return for his trial if released, so bail was denied.