Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
18 May, 05:35
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
never had the flu shot... never had the flu... my mother never had the flu shot... never had the flu... my sister a teacher, had the flu shot every year... had the flu every year after her shot.🤔🌞👣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 May, 05:45
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
My Sister has worked in health care 20 + years, had family vaccinated every year..... Have more health issues than any of us. All of my family members who work for the government and are forced to take the vaccine or "you will lose your job, pension, and perks" have had major health issus. Niece breast cancer, Brother prostate cancer. My Dad got the vaccine first time because of *heathcare professional" pressure in 2014, had a stroke and continually deteriorated.... died in 2017 . I learned a long time ago that healthcare was not my friend in Canada.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara Harris @TaraHarris
18 May, 05:31
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Take vitamin d instead.