Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
20 May, 11:34
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
We cured my husbands basal cell carcinoma with turmeric. It was a second occurrence after a flap operation 20 years earlier. Through
God's divine guidance and prayer we applied turmeric to the lesion/tumor with holy water and vitamin E oil. It took the summer and it stunk, but it ate the whole thing. Nothing but unscarred skin is left. It was a beautiful miracle. If they had operated I think he would have had half a nose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
18 May, 08:22
my gramma only had an 8 th grade education she always said “ stay away from doctors they gonna KILL YOU! “ she died in 1983 # people don’t listen to seniors BUT THEY SHOULD! they’re usually right!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Field of Light @EartherealArts
18 May, 09:20
When I was a child, I was given all the standard vaccines of the 1960s/70s. It was traumatic enough for me that I have never had a personal doctor as an adult. I have been my own herbalist, and continue to expand my knowledge of plant medicines. Over the years I have periodically worked with traditional chinese herbalists / acupuncturists, and have relied on brilliant chiropractors.

I'm always surprised at how much folks depend on conventional western doctors.

Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
17 May, 11:19
I’ve tried for 25 yrs to wake up people about traditional medicine. It’s like waking up the masses about what’s been going on in our world... some get it and some don’t want to hear it, but i will continue to try.

Pmtp Emp @P_E17
17 May, 11:11
Exactly!

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
17 May, 11:01
It always seems to me that the medicines we need, are usually uncannily accessible, surrounding us in our local area waiting to be learned and used. Knowledge that some first nations' people still have.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
17 May, 10:48
I'm not a physician, retired or otherwise, but this man easily expresses my exact same thoughts on the matter... words that I live by.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 May, 10:48
Yup. Dont go to the Doctor and healthier that way. Avoid all medications even tylenol.