Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
17 May, 03:45
I used to be able scroll indefinitely on this site, but now I can only scroll down a short way then I hit "bottom." Did something change? Is there some setting I can change? It's frustrating!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Abc
17 May, 04:33
In response Chuck Finley to his Publication
Are you seeing a show more button after you hit bottom?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 06:20
In response ... ... to his Publication
No, it just stops.

... ... @Abc
17 May, 06:55
In response Chuck Finley to his Publication
My only guess would be a setting to stop timeline once you are all caught up from your last visit to the site. Are you scrolling HOME or EXPLORE/SEARCH?

Home. On Explore I get the "show more" button. I don't get it. But I appreciate your input.👍
10:12 PM - May 17, 2021
In response ... ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chuck_Finley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chuck Finley, click on at the bottom under it