Counter Spell @Counterspell
16 May, 08:15
The latest from my favorite human:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Elijah's "RAIN" is Here! God's Witnesses Are Revealed! This WILL Prepare You For What Happens Next - YouTube

This is MERELY SPECULATION! Meant for Entertainment and Spiritual Encouragement. This is Just a Bunch of Coincidence that the mind of an Author is inspired t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 May, 01:38
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
First time to watch one of his video’s. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you for the introduction! I ended up watching his 1111 video also, curious as I have also been seeing those numbers, repeatedly for a few years and made them part of my moniker. β€οΈπŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 05:13
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I used to see 11:11 about 20 years ago. It was in my face every day and I couldn't NOT see it. I watched his video on it as well.
Fast forward, and now I don't catch 11:11 everywhere, but I catch x:11 on the clock several times a day. 6:11, 8:11, 3:11...

Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
18 May, 10:24
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Caught 6:11 and 8:11 today already. It feels like a countdown. So bizarre.