I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
https://youtu.be/wy3frBacd...
He has been up to fookery for a very long time. Evil bastard!
HIV=AIDS - Fauci's First Fraud - YouTube

Note: The creator of this video compilation of public domain content, protected under the Fair Use doctrine, grants free and unrestricted license to anyone w...

06:51 PM - May 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
17 May, 08:38
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
his mother is Mother teresa one of the biggest child traffickers in the workd!! HES JUST AS UGLY AS SHE WAS THERE HESRTS ARE BLACK AS COLE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 May, 09:36
In response Roben Giasson to her Publication
Actually its "Father" Teresa, she was a he and very evil........😉 but yes they are as evil as it gets

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 May, 07:23
Evil Fraud has lots of consequences coming his way.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 May, 07:03
It takes every bit of strength I have, not to hate these people! But that strength is losing!

17 May, 08:39
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
it’s all right to hate these people it’s called justifiable anger and that’s what God says is OK and it’s OK to hate them for all the evil they’ve done so don’t feel bad don’t feel bad for them they deserve what they get!!!

17 May, 08:39
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
it’s all right to hate these people it’s called justifiable anger and that’s what God says is OK and it’s OK to hate them for all the evil they’ve done so don’t feel bad don’t feel bad for them they deserve what they get!!!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
17 May, 06:56
Can’t wait 4 this Fucker 2 Hang Publically!

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
17 May, 07:02
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
And Bill Gates too

Janet Lewis @jlws21
17 May, 06:54
I really hate this guy.