TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
14 May, 01:48
The truth about the CV19. vaccination.
1. More unknown than known abiut these injections.
2. This Vaxx is not even approved by the FDA and is an experimental vaxx.
3. From the initial shot into your arm its in your bloodsteam and your body reacts by having platlets attach to the spike protein and inturn many blood clots can form.
4. In Laboratory test after 1 year all test animals died on all studies.
5. Long term the mRNA will change your DNA and every cell in your body will make the virus protien. ie ....Remember that you can inhale skin cells from a vaccinated person and catch. CV19.
6. Its And Experimental Vaxx and you are the guieni pigs. Dont be the laboratory rat.
7. If they do not make it very clear its a total expiremental they are liable for a Lawsuit.
8. Over the next year millions will die from getting this vaxx.
9. This as close to a zombie apocolypse as ever seen on earth.
10. The choice is yours so think very carefully. before taking this deadly shot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 May, 12:02
In response Cynn Lynn to her Publication
i havent heard that. they wouldnt dare..but then again...i have been researching theses vaccines since they were 1st mentioned. if you look long enough you can get into the pharm websites and slew around. i didnt like the sound of them from the beginning..even online didnt list totally what the severe outcomes were with volunteer group...i had hopes for the j&j one..but not now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 May, 07:27
In their dreams. They are trying. Aint gonna happen.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 May, 06:46
No vaccine using mRNA will be approved by the FDA for at least 5+ years. No one knows the long term affects of injecting mRNA as a vaccine or any DNA modifier at all. Do not believe this as its not possble to do all the clinical trials with this type of vaccine. Watch India , Africa and Italy where many people got the real vaccine.

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 May, 12:04
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
please explain "real vaccine". ..as for the animal trials..yes you are correct...all died. ...