Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
17 May, 02:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Watching & Waiting @batedbreath2fly
18 May, 03:58
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Many Asian countries love their instant noodles but they don't suffer from obesity nearly as much as western countries. Just an observation. Maybe it's on the rise however...plus, they walk more than we do in the states.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 May, 01:22
In response Watching & Waiting to her Publication
You have truth in that. Most Asian countries have very strict guidelines and social structures when it comes to weight so they don't grow up stuffing their faces. Clean your plate was a curse for America. Not to mention most of our freeze dried stuff is nothing close to what they make it out to be. So many foods kill good gut bacteria so you can not digest properly, next thing you know your 60 lbs overweight. There have been a lot of food companies busted for adding mood enhancers so when you're done eating you just want to chill. When I was young I grew up on a farm and I was climbing the walls right after dinner. Home grown when you can, think before you buy when you can't.