Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
17 May, 04:24
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
School Children in Britain who are the 'un' are being forced to wear badges so those around them know they are 'unclean'---are you kidding me? I've posted the proof several times but no one has seen it.

This is how they got millions of people wearing stars on a train and no one noticed.

Please stand up for your rights!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 May, 03:49
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
AMEN...i have posted about this 3 times today...and everyone needs to remember YOU ...yes YOU are the only person that can give consent to allow anyone access to this information. SO, protect yourself...and remember THEY DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO ASK YOU THOSE QUESTIONS!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
17 May, 04:08
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Personally I would rather turn around and leave business. There is really nothing I need bad enough to go thru the negative confrontation.
This choice is easier when your family is raised and have moved on.