TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01:36 PM - May 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
18 May, 11:45
In response Robbin Matley to her Publication
I wish. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
19 May, 02:05
In response Robbin Matley to her Publication
i don't agree with c.
just fire them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 May, 03:59
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
WHEN IN THESE COURTS THAT KING WALKS IN WEARING THAT LONG BLACK DRESS & SOME IDIOT SAYS ALL RISE , SIT YOUR ASS DOWN !
PATRIOTS DONT STAND & HONOR THE QUEEN !!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 May, 03:22
NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HAVE SCREAMED LOUD AGAINST THE “ GOLD FRINGE FLAG “ FOR 40 YEARS !!!

17 May, 03:28
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I did not know this until about 4 years ago.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 May, 02:05
The old Jolly Rodger

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
17 May, 02:03
According to RJ Gould (:War-Castles) flying anything other than a 1:1.9 Title 4 flag, says you are ignorant and cannot handle your own affairs. And that your home/land can be occupied.
Food for thought.

17 May, 02:19
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
Good point and that is precisly how you can invalidate a court or Judge if the Yellow Fringed Flag is standing on a pole in the courtroom. More food for thought. Russel J Gould was a genious and he was able to save this Nation from a foriegn government control of all of these United States. And his periodic table was well over 100 years more advanced than anything we had.

17 May, 01:38
This explains the Yellow/ Gold fringed Flag well.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
17 May, 01:39
Did I hear a BOOM on May 17 ?

Is the Q plane coming in for a landing ?

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
17 May, 02:16
There is an alleged statement by JFK Jr. on Telegram
saying his website will be up soon.
Also an account called CBK news from Carolyn.

Do you have any comment about that ?