Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 May, 09:43
It will suck You in beat You down and leave You empty, Fill YourSelf with the Holy Spirit and remember Fear is Illusion. Become Fearless. Be Brave. You Are Never Alone. No One Above The Other. You were always Free. God Is Truth.

#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/e5LNfj2F5...
Zach Williams - Fear is a Liar (Official Live from Harding Prison) - YouTube

Watch β€œFear Is a Liar (Live From Harding Prison)” from the new EP, Survivor: Live from Harding Prison.The EP is available everywhere you consume music: iTune...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 May, 11:24
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Love this song! One of my favorites. Every word is true. Fear is a liar. Jesus has said to "Fear not for IAM with you." One of the things I do when I have any thought of fear, is I say those words. Then I tell satan to leave in Jesus name. Because satan loves to put fear in our hearts and minds. Fear is used to control people as clearly evidenced by the covid "plan-demic."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christy Connelly @connch74
Listening right now πŸ™β€οΈ
12:22 PM - May 17, 2021
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by connch74 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christy Connelly, click on at the bottom under it