Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
31 January, 11:40
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Car hit with drone - laser. I did posits on this. I saw that right after they aired it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
29 January, 10:14
Please excuse my language...but she is a Devilish BITCH....that's very mild as to what I really think about her....GOD please forgive me!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
julie baja @JB4DJT
29 January, 11:50
Dear God....to kill for power....its unphathomable🙏

slick roq @slickroQ
29 January, 11:19
Around the same time Michael Hastings died, similarly - missile attack.

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
29 January, 10:33
So sad, I pray she burns in hell for eternity for all the evil she had done.

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
29 January, 10:17
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
👹👹👹 EVIL EVIL EVIL to the core......

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
29 January, 10:19
How many people is she responsible for killing??? I'm afraid to know.

Deb Atk @Debsie
29 January, 10:27
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
last i read 58. ill look for the link.

Deb Atk @Debsie
29 January, 10:30
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
i don't know if you can access this nut i also read it several years ago. might find it on internet.
https://stillnessinthestor... - Join the conversation on clouthub

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
28 January, 11:09
What a price to pay for revealing the Truth. God bless his soul.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
28 January, 04:01
I have heard that maybe his death was faked to protect him from this ! 🦋🤔🦋

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
29 January, 10:51
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
I think the same thing. He used to preach not trying to drive like they do in fast and the furious because it's a movie and not real life. It was easy to say he was driving fast because of his role... it was believable.

Patti Asberry @PGAblessed
29 January, 11:37
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
I also heard the same, he faked his death to escape this evil witch.

Mary Moreno @MaryMPatriot
27 January, 12:54
Most likely truth! They scrubbed the article on it so cannot be opened and when trying to post this on fakebook it flags it right away!

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
27 January, 12:12
Targets change but method remains the same. Dating a Governors daughter cost this young man his life!
#wwg1wga
#GodWins
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

black jack @blackjack
27 January, 12:07
I was thinking about him and this possibilty the other day. So much corruption and so many young untimely deaths.

Jennie Rose @JennieRose_7
26 January, 06:44
😡

Theresa Miller @RN_PATRIOT
26 January, 06:37
Killary is an Evil Satanic Witch!! She is a Serial Killer! I Understand That Her List Of Victims Are in The Thousands!! This Includes Her Time At The Rose Hill Law Firm & When Billy Was President. The Movie Called "The Clinton Chrnonicles" Opened Up My Eyes To The Clintons Crimes A Long Time Ago. It's a Shame What These Individuals Would Do For $$ & Power. God Will Have The Last Word. 🙌

Joseph Garrett @Graytscott
26 January, 06:17
This is why we must finish this thing now!!!

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
26 January, 06:12
didnt we just see this same scene that BF of Kemp's daughter...???

black jack @blackjack
27 January, 12:09
In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication
Any news on that? I know Lin Wood implied it looked more like an explosion. Kemp didn't seem awfully upset, nor did Loeffler.

Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
26 January, 05:58
Makes more sense than it did. The guy driving the car was a race car driver, if I'm remembering correctly.

Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
26 January, 10:52
In response Ms. J QKAG to her Publication
Yes his friend was a race car driver. I live 20 min. from Santa Clarita, Ca. he died near Magic Mountain, there are lots of roads over there, where they do street racing, perfect cover up for the explosion.

Suzi Queue @SuziQueue
26 January, 05:53
This makes me so sad. I KNEW Chris Cornell was murdered...then Chester because the two of them were so close and were trying to come forward together. This makes so much sense now.

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
26 January, 05:52
wow

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
26 January, 05:40
🙏RIP

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 January, 07:21
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
buy hey...unity

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
28 January, 04:08
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
I have heard that maybe at least 4 or 5 of the personalities on that picture had gone into a witness protection program till it is safe to reveal themselves ! 🦋🦋🙏🏻😊

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 January, 05:25
They say it took hours for her to die. The demon refused to perish. Hellary is in Hell.

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
26 January, 05:46
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
fuck, what in the hell are you talking about? your words creep me out

Yol Ubsa @yolsync
29 January, 10:47
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
And what was the method of execution? 👿

Kathy Wood @MTKat
26 January, 05:24
🙀

Kathy Petersen @Quebie62
26 January, 05:21
This bitch is responsible for the deaths of three of my favorite people:
Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell and Anthing Bourdain. I hope she rots in a prison cell

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
26 January, 05:33
In response Kathy Petersen to her Publication
For some reason, I feel I don't need to verify if this is true cause I knew

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
26 January, 05:18
I pray there is a hall of fame for all the brave patriots who tried to expose the demonic beings, but were murdered. People need to know our true history.