Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Neanderthal S27 @s27
02 November, 11:06
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Cloe @Slimgowski8
20 May, 05:38
Q-t-pi!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Boss @dovegirl
18 May, 07:08
love the t-shirt! is it for sale?

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
17 May, 11:21
They will have to bury me before I give up. With You All The Way.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
17 May, 11:07
I won't give up, if you don't...!

Selah 321 @Selah
17 May, 11:06
Thank you for beaming your light to those who are lost. You Give Hope where it was lost. Amazing.🙏

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
17 May, 11:03
Hello sweet lady! You are an nspiration.

Bylette Maquille @Bylette
17 May, 11:03
yes love it

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
17 May, 10:59
My Daily dose of INSPIRATION !!! You rock!!! 🇺🇸 😇 👊

NEO ONE @Neo
17 May, 10:52
❤🇺🇸❤

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 10:49
❤️