TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
And in my final comment to all Digital Soldiers who researched and dug deep to get all the information available. You are the Saviors of Mankind or Humanity, yes you are and Your dilgence is now showing up everywhere . 4 Years of digging and researching everything so you could help your fellow man or wonan to Awaken and be the Light of God and Stand Up Proud. WWG1WGA.
10:35 AM - May 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
TAP Truth @TAPTruth
17 May, 11:01
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 May, 11:28
In response TAP Truth to her Publication
Who does not love that title, "Saints of Sanity?!!'' I have never been called such a glorious thing in these venues before! Maybe I just had not seen the meme prior to this.

We have been called deplorables, tin foil hat wearing idiots, and more! What a huge honor to be called a Saint of Sanity! My Jesus must have whispered that title to the originator!!

What we have been called to is to expose the insane evil madness of the enemies of God and Humanity, because that is what the Globalists are! Yeah, I said it! And their evil doings, having been exposed by the LIGHT, will soon be shown in the light for all to see! While there are those who choose to suppress the truth in unrighteousness, there are others under their spell, who will refuse "to see!" It has always been that way... just ask Noah! May people understand what they see! That is my prayer..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396