Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 11:13
CodeMonkeyZ
What is the REAL reason the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors refused to comply with AZ statutes and turn custody of the ballots over to the Treasurer?

Clint Hickman from the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors had a massive fire on his chicken farm on March 6.
🐓 🔥 🍗

https://www.abc15.com/news...

On March 6, The Gateway Pundit reported that SHREDDED BALLOTS were found in Maricopa County.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Were any ballots removed from the pallets on March 2?
Were any ballots shredded?
What is an expedient way to dispose of massive amounts of shredded ballots?

🐥 📃
🔥 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Truly a monster ... this is how the cabal works, they either poison you with false accusations / videos to prove it or kill your family or businesses. That's what they do.

The monsters of the cabal FEED on FEAR and on your PAIN - this is how they survived, absorbing our energy of grief or sadness.

PLEASE DEAR ONEs GET STRONG and DENY them your FEAR.
this animated children's movie from the head of the cult tells you:
08:33 AM - May 17, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
17 May, 08:48
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Years ago when Billy asked what we would say if he told us that we not only were energy light beings in these earth suit avatars but that in most cases, we, WE, ourselves planned most of our life experience here.

I have to admit at that time Nana thought he was just a crazy ass sweet man.

Well guess fookn what!
Old Souls awake now!

He was right about everything he was telling us!
Anyone know what happened to him after twit wit?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 08:44
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
When I watched this movie with my grands the first time I thought it just a bit frickin weird even before I woke up to the depth of the cabal.

We have to get to a place like Nana, have no fear!
There is noting to be afraid of if you believe in the One God of the Universe.

Get to the place where we can talk about all the bullshit evil they do to us and others to keep them exposed without FEAR!
WHAT ARE WE AFRAID OF THE MOST?
DYING!
WHY?????
Nana can promise you that you that you are a light energy being that has no reason to fear death from this earth suit if you are on the right side of this thing!

I cant really say about the other side cause that was not where Nana went in my NDE.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 May, 08:48
I agree completely, HAVE NO FEAR , why? NCSWIC

We are already there, just as we are here, light beings!
Its all in our minds consciousness.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 May, 08:51
Nana, this is so funny, yesterday we spoke about this movie, "Monsters Inc" and the crux of it was eliciting horror from children for evils SOURCE of ENERGY. Then BOOM, it manifested on network TV last night. Watched it to study all the minute details.

Their motto was "We Scare Because We Care" and the "horror / screams" cylinders registered fear - red within a glass vile. The Boss's "coffee" was a dark liquid, thick, blood-red globs into the cup (andrenechrome). They had hazmat crews (CDA - Child Defense Agency) to clean up any human qualities toxins, a child's toy / sock that appeared in the "scream factory".

"Boo", interesting name, wandered in through her monsters door and frightened the factory "monsters". The "whistle blowers" were banished to the artic (Antartic treaty of 1959) only able to return for the child's sake, via the "matrix" through another child's door within ALL the timelines.
Interesting what Disney has revealed. - read Revelation 11-12!