Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
Based on the number of people who have been helped by this advice over the years, I'm FINALLY posting it. 🤦🏻‍♂️

For most any cuts or wounds that need to heal, we routinely use a mixture of tea tree oil (Australian) and lavender oil (French) in a base of coconut oil (Costa Rican 😉). Approximately 2 tablespoons coconut oil and maybe 3 drops each of lavender and tea tree oils and we store it at room temp (medicine cabinet). Apply it to the affected area as often as you wish, covering the wound during sleep.

We've received many testimonials over the years about how this simple natural remedy
05:09 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by ToddKHinson in this post can reply
Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
26 January, 05:40
In response Todd Hinson to his Publication
We've received many testimonials over the years about how this simple natural remedy has healed ongoing problems, and we are firm believers. Both tea tree oil and lavender oil are antibiotic, antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal, and coconut oil also has bacteria killing properties.

To your health!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Clarkson @KittyRae
26 January, 05:44
It is nice to see you here. I follwed you on Twitter. My family and I have used this for many years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
26 January, 05:20
I think I have a pretty good sense WHY you are posting this. People should listen to your advice. They going to need this. Brilliant thinking for this advice.

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
26 January, 05:21
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Thanks Annie!!!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
26 January, 05:16
Tea Tree is Sooooo good too for insect bites - particularly spider bites. I had a brown recluse bite me and it swole up the size of a baseball. After tea tree applications 12 hours later swelling completely gone!

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
26 January, 05:20
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
Awesome!!! (Not the spider bite)