Only people mentioned by AngelicPatriot in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
24 May, 06:41
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
I have tons in my yard this time of year, I really need to pick them and start saving them and dehydrating them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 May, 11:31
This post saw me digging up a dozen today. Read up on "how to" and "dandelion root" and hit it! Saw a permaculture expert saying dandelions grow where the soil is lacking in calcium. Those roots seek it much deeper and will whither off once that job is done. Interesting.

Sour milk, buttermilk, yogurt, cream - - mix with water and water those spots where you picked those Dandy Lions! Soil loves the casein protein in milk products. Why Round Up is still on store shelves is beyond me with all the lawsuits. It's slow-kill poison to humans, animals, waterways, and it's probably coming down in the rain from having vaporized upward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squirrely Nest @SquirrelyNest
17 May, 02:52
weired post. just yesterday i told the kids if they were starving without food one could eat them flowers!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
17 May, 01:22
Yeah, Time to reconsider those "weeds" right?

Joe Dirt @JoeDirt
17 May, 12:25
would you provide details on preperation and dose?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
17 May, 12:03
vive les pissenlits 🤗🌼

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
17 May, 11:44
I love when my kids pick them all and bring them inside, I never weed them :)

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 May, 11:44
So do you just eat the roots? Raw?

Dana Hunteman @DBDUSA
27 May, 10:29
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I know there is dandelion root tea and pills at health food store.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 May, 09:38
No wonder why they want the world to see them as weeds . . . My Italian grandmother who ate many as a child lived yo 107.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
17 May, 09:30
I literally just told my husband this about a half hour ago as we were sitting on our deck and I pointed out that it was good to see these flowers because it means that they are not spraying poison weed killers to kill them. I then told him of their healing powers. And now I see this. awesome.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 May, 09:24
Wondrous!

And
(a) costs pennies, or uprooted for free
(b) cannot be patented.

DRIVES BIG PHARMA NUTSO

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 May, 09:25
when I was a kid parents did everything they could to kill yellow dandelions in the yard because they were weeds. Dandelions would even grow in the cracks of the sidewalk. But as kids we would blow dandelion seeds in the wind when they blew up into little clouds of puff, and we helped spread the seeds with the wind.

Carmina Smith @gamma1
17 May, 07:35
That's amazing! Thank you for sharing!