Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 May, 02:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 May, 02:44
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
CUNT, is a serious word....this creature is a demonic cunt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
15 May, 06:20
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
i know a little about her. i saw a satanic symbolism she used in a picture. I still dont know how a grade school child goes missing from an elementary school and noone knows anything....

17 May, 12:05
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
I DON’T THINK SHE’S GONNA GET OUT OF THIS ONE! THEY THOUGHT SHE’D NEVER LOSE‼️
ABOUT THE BOY IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL...... HE WENT MISSING 12 YEARS AGO “FROM THE SCHOOL” NEVER TO BE FOUND‼️‼️HIS MOM WAS ON DR PHIL ASKING FOR THE RETURN OF HER SON.....SOUNDS LIKE DR PHIL IS A PART IF ALL THIS TOO......ONCE THIS IS OVER CONFUSION NO MORE......CRIMINALS ..... ALL OF THEM IMO

Never Evil @NeverEvil
“Dr.” Phil or Dr. Oz .... anyone tied to Oprah should be looked at. They are necessarily guilty by association, but could be viewed through a narrow scope.

However, this does feel like a witch hunt in its own form. The clue of how bad Hollywood is, has a lot of people pointing fingers at everyone “famous”.

I wont run down the street and proclaim this person or that person is guilty of commiting unholy acts, or jump for joy if they are convicted. I will just pray for their soul to find repentance.
12:32 AM - May 17, 2021
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NeverEvil in this post can reply
17 May, 12:44
In response Never Evil to his Publication
VERY NICE AND INFORMATIVE‼️THANK YOU❗️