Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
15 September, 03:59
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Not that big.

Some truth for the grifters who have been in on the con all along.

Zero arrests.
Zero justice.
Zero President.
Zero country.

GAME OVER!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
13 February, 04:03
And, we recently found out Trump has installed bullet proof windows (thank God). That was the prudent thing to do and it saved a life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nathan Bennett @3rdApe
29 January, 08:13
At last iv found you again old friend.

Reb Moe @Rjmoes
27 January, 12:07
In case anyone wants to know what SCIF is, according to Wikipedia, is "sensitive compartmented info facility".

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
28 January, 09:35
In response Reb Moe to his Publication
A very powerful place to do intel work.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 January, 10:42
Just learned what a SCIF is. Never claimed to be the sharpest pencil in the box!! But Im in the box!

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
27 January, 09:32
😁😁😁

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
27 January, 08:41
And it sits on 17 acres.

IAM Afrydmind @Afrydmind
27 January, 06:56
Interesting!🤔 ......always at least [17] steps ahead! 🤜🏻🤛🏼🇺🇸😊😉

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
27 January, 07:19
So many bread crumbs everywhere. They are in complete control. I got a little nervous this month, but 💯% chill now. 🎅🏄‍♂️🌴 Keep up the great work Santa!

Sam Barrow @Sam2032
27 January, 04:28
😄I think that Donald has access to some sort of 'time viewing device,' he's always several steps ahead of the bad guys. Probably a Quantum computer 🖥

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
26 January, 11:24
😲🤯

June Banasik @JuneB
26 January, 10:38
That's awesome!

Kozi sox @Kozisox
26 January, 10:33

Civil ance @Civilance
26 January, 10:08
Hey Santa:
GESERA!!!???!
Friend of TRUMP and NEWSMAX CEO:
"Trump can now be president of the WORLD."
okay
.... im listening.

https://youtu.be/F0h73UUCt...

Short Bo Spirit @17Spirit
26 January, 09:39
Great job XANON!

Rob Angeles @robangeles
26 January, 09:33
Hello Santa! Found yah!🙏🙏🙏

LiveLife Fully @LiveLifeFully
26 January, 09:09
@SantaSurfing , how do we find your link on Telegraph?

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
26 January, 10:33
In response LiveLife Fully to her Publication
@livelifefully download the Telegram Messaging app. You'll find her there.

Sonc Nova @SonicNova
26 January, 09:01
I am so bummed they removed you from Discord I'm so sorry! Much love and Light to you SantaSurfing https://youtu.be/3pmwY5_I1...

Beach Head @Beachhead
26 January, 08:46

Kristina Star @Kristina17
26 January, 08:34
This is so exciting, and I’m so happy to finally be able to keep up with Santa and Sammy again!! 💜💜💜

aka Arod Ar2y @Volger
26 January, 08:27
Just got anonup to finally register me. You and xanon are my first 2 follow.

mike rinkovsky @Mikeski74
26 January, 08:25
Found you Santa!

Kingdom Come @CLR
26 January, 08:19
wow, God had planned this a
long time ago!!

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
26 January, 07:45
#wwg1wga sooo Happy to Have You Here Santa!

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
26 January, 07:40
read the bottom

Awakened Sasquatch @Awakened_Sasquatch
26 January, 07:24

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
26 January, 07:16
Where We Go One We Go ALL! Although it IS getting pretty confusing where we ARE from one day to the Next! I have I don't know how many different logins.......but HOPING AnonUp will STAY! GAB is still good too......twatter/FB/Parler.......ergh!
Discord-never got the hang of it anyway-AND Lots of ANTI-Trump Trolls over there too!

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
26 January, 06:57
my friend told me this recently. President Trump did say he wanted to have the inauguration at the "White House"

James Bintliff @midnightwriter
26 January, 06:39
WOW

Mary Moreno @MaryMPatriot
26 January, 06:30
@SantaSurfing hope you hang here with us.