Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
18 May, 10:05
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
this is a bit too non specific for me.. some herbs r NOT GOOD in certain preexsisting conditions.. my sister was using an herb tea as a sleep aid( frim NZ)& almost bled to death during brain tumor sugery as She failed to think it was important to tell her surgeon before surgery.. they had to leave her skull open to wsit yo get it oit of her system.. many things that fight cancer r not good for other things.. i actually gather reishi & other medicinal herbs & shrooms( edible 2)... the thing i find the best for decalcifing is Tamarind.. make a tea.. or use the nectar( soda eorks 2)it will make u sleep even if u just woke up as it releases the pineals natural melitonin load by its immediate decalcification.. that PhD toxicoligist/ geneticist im widowed by undergraduate was horticulture(M)&his (B) was in nutrition ( Nicholls)..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
18 May, 02:42
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
interesting. I grow gotu kola. I was told it was good for blood pressure. So I grew it, threw out my pills and I go out every mprning and eat a few leaves of this plant. simply because I don't like drugs. I don't trust them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
18 May, 09:13
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
I got off all prescriptions as well and take a handful of vitamins everyday. Feel better than I ever had.