r363l l10n @r363ll10n
15 May, 03:54
Interesting video from Nancy Messonnier (née Rosenstein), director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, on February 6th, 2019.

How to get people to take vaccines, necessary for pandemics. No reason was given for her resignation.

https://youtu.be/rOPVppu-B...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
15 May, 04:42
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
The vaccine damage is just getting started. Masks are coming off of the vaccinated. They are walking viral nightmares. There is a reason masks came off on Israel's 73rd birthday. The same people who run Israel run the United States.

Now the unmasked will begin spreading the real sickness. This is the ultimate goal. Mask won't stop what's coming. Millions are going to fall now. In every state, every country.

They hyped a virus. They pushed the vaccine. Millions of sheep ran to get it. Now shedding is happening everywhere. The transmission of this virus is going to happen fast and furious. By the end of this year, 2021, everything about our lives will change.

The unvaccinated will be blamed. The NEW vaccine will become MANDATORY. Arrests and camps implemented. It will continue to sterilize and kill the populous. There is NOTHING we can do to stop it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
15 May, 04:44
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
Nothing we can do to stop it ?? the last time I checked, prayer was still working !!!

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
15 May, 04:51
In response Vivica Kahl to her Publication
Pray. Of course. But don't be ignorant about what's coming. If you call yourself a Christian then you should know this all goes badly until His return. THIS is part of the end. Destruction of the human race through the use of "sorcery," i.e. pharmikia, pharmacy, medicine. Revelation 18:23 "for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived."

No amount of prayer is going to stop Satan's plan UNTIL God's return. If you think for a minute that WE are not going to suffer you are incredibly deceived. The end is the end for EVERYONE. This is going to be painful. Millions are going to die around us.

I feel bad for people who have never experienced a 3rd world country, war, pain - because this is going to shock you to your core.

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
15 May, 05:59
The evil ones suffer, not the good ! Prayer is direct communication with God, where 2 or more gather, there I am also, so yes prayer can stop evil, when you pray Jesus is with you !! God will protect his children !! Gods love you !!

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
15 May, 06:20
Matthew 24:9, 10 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

We are almost there. Thinking that we won't suffer is the most ignorant belief a Christian can hold. Have you not read Revelation???

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
15 May, 06:48
I have read Revelation, many times, Have you read any other book in the bible ? you should ! People keep saying we are in the end times but if that were true why would we need a president ? what would election fraud mean if we are in the last days ? why would overturning a fraudulent election be important if Jesus is coming to take us home ?? Could this possibly be the last harvest before Revelation ??? just a thought...

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
15 May, 11:23
Everything you are seeing is planned, scripted to do one thing: win over the Christian Right. Satan has always owned the left. DJT is NOT your savior. You've been tricked. Millions have. Mark my words, DJT will usher in the antichrist. He will push a brand new vaccine after the vaccinated begin dying off, as they spread their poison.

Where in the Bible did God promise a drained swamp? He didn't. He promised a Beast, False Prophet and Antichrist. How I see it?

Beast: Donald Trump
False Prophet: QAnon
Antichrist: JFK Jr.

Net Nut @NetNut
Pray for discernment. You are way off track.
02:54 PM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by NetNut in this post can reply
Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
16 May, 08:11
In response Net Nut to her Publication
Sure.

Read your Bible.

Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Sorceries = Pharmakeia. Pharmacy. Medicine.

By their vaccines the entire world is deceived.

The man who started the vaccines is about to return. He will be in office as millions die off.

He will start a new vaccine. It will be mandatory. Those who refuse WILL be locked up in FEMA camps across the country.

I live in a small coastal town with a brand new FEMA camp built right outside of town, armed guards. No one can enter. "THEY" have prepared for everything.

You've been warned.