Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 May, 02:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jaq anon @jaq
16 May, 02:36
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
God does not prepare the way, you have to prepare it yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
Mark 1:2 As it is written in Isaiah the prophet: “Behold, I will send My messenger ahead of You, who will prepare Your way.” 3“A voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for Him.’” 4 John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.…
02:46 PM - May 16, 2021
In response jaq anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarineLEOMom in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 May, 04:09
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
Amen. I was going to quote some of the first 5 books where God told of his laws and and set the path to be followed how over and over and over again his people listened for a time, then went astray, he punished and they repented, he gave back or more, they followed the path again then strayed, he punished they repented he gave back..
Over and Over and Over again... Thats the story throughout the entire Bible.
He sets the path, we screw it up.
And even after all of that screwing up, we are told if we follow directions in the end/beginning we will be saved.
Thats My God.. He says what he means, And means what he says.

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
16 May, 04:12
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
(from my study of this verse, we are to tear down the idols in our lives, fill in our emptiness with His word, His truths, etc. In the days of Christ, if ppl knew their king was coming to visit their village or town and the way was rough, they would "tear down" hills and fill in valleys to make his path as smooth as possible to get to them.) Hope this helps.