jaq anon @jaq
what if the awakening is about the realization that the military is not behind the people and will abandon you?
02:02 PM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by jaq in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
02 June, 12:43
In response jaq anon to his Publication
I do wonder what it's about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jaq anon @jaq
02 June, 01:37
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
the awakening they speak of is the realization that politicians are generally crooks, like it's not common perception. I think the mil generals are mostly not any different so that might be a part of the awakening. Sad but not improbable

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
21 May, 03:40
In response jaq anon to his Publication
More and more, I am thinking the awakening is spiritual. My husband I have both come closer to God in the past few years. My husband is actually writing songs about Jesus and the Holy Spirit and angels. He was just working on a song a few minutes ago, and he started crying. He said, "Every time I start singing about Jesus suffering on the cross, I start crying and can't sing." I was amazed and felt so good about his faith!

jaq anon @jaq
22 May, 12:31
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
happy to hear you say you and your husband are working to get closer to God