David Wolfenbarger @Qtexaspatriot
Since 2015 I have been following the behind the scenes happenings hoping to get more insight to what is REALLY going on.. Once I stumbled up on Q and the anons working in the background to "save" our Republic I have realized how we have been lied to. Seeing the "Plan" unfold right before my eyes has been so amazing. God has chosen US to be apart of something so incredible that words can not describe how fortunate we truly our. I constantly think about the poeple who KNEW what we've know now but for so much longer than us and how they must have felt so alone. We need to be thankful that we didn't have to carry this knowledge for as long as they did. We will see the ending to this movie and they never got to even see the trailers. Do Not give up HOPE!! The end is near and we were CHOSEN for this moment in time! God bless President Trump and ALL those working with him. God Bless those before us who gave everything but were not able to see what is about to happen.. WWG1WGA
01:55 PM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qtexaspatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Wolfenbarger, click on at the bottom under it