CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 May, 01:38
WHAT A LIE! THEY ARE NOT "UNSURE" AS THEY, LIKE ME, ARE SAYING FOOK NO, TAKE YOUR POISON VAX AND SHOVE IT! WE ARE NEVER GETTING THE VAX!!

AND SO 54% ARE NOT GETTING VAXXED? THAT IS OVER HALF REFUSING THE VAX! MUST MORE THAN WE WERE LED TO BELIEVE, AND THAT TELLS ME THAT THE 54% IS PROBABLY MORE THAN THAT BECAUSE SLANTINEL PUSHES THE VAX AND IS COMMIE NEWSPAPER AND MAY NOT BE TELLING A TRUE STATISTIC.

INTERESTING.

I WONDER WHEN THEY GET TO THE POINT THAT THEY OFFER A FREE DISNEY TICKET FOR THE VAX. OR A FREE DELTA AIRLINE TICKET. OR SOME FREE BITCOIN. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
16 May, 01:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Ohio is giving you a chance to win a million bucks if you take the vax. Its insane.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 May, 01:45
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication
WOAH...BETTER THAN A FREE DONUT I GUESS

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
Yeah but its only a "chance". You would be better off just to buy a lottery tic for a buck. 😁
01:51 PM - May 16, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LoriLovesQ in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 May, 01:51
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication
😆