Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana does not plan to get very close to ppl that have been vaxxed til I figure this out.

https://www.peoplealwayswi...
11:11 AM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ally Smart @Allysmart
16 May, 11:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Never fear the other due to a "disease" catching cause. This is what they want. I am always suspect to those that try and spread any fear of the other. Beware of any of them. No matter what side they are on. I have been anti vax for a long time. But to spread this fear and to not love and engage in those that are vaxxed is actually not what we stand for. We stand for love, kindness and much more. I now have reason to suspect those that are telling us this. It's the same propaganda the other side gave us for a whole year. Don't let them do this to us. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 May, 12:53
In response Ally Smart to her Publication
I have wondered about this myself because it's just another way to divide. I do want the truth always though and that's what I want to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 01:00
In response Ally Smart to her Publication
If you browse thro my feed you will see that I have nothing against them and agree that we want to take every one of them with us, I am not in fear, but I am also not content to take other ppls statements as facts until I proof them out.
I will not be close to them until I decide for myself what the evils have created with this vaxx. As you say too, I have not made a decision on this information yet to decide which side is trying to manipulate us, maybe both!
Hell I would be more concerned of their purpose of the vaxx than the virus, but that is just me and my choice.
Everyone has to make their own choice and I continue to post those choices for everyone to make their own decisions thro their own research.
It is not up to me to decide for anyone else what should be fearful or not fearful each must decide that.
I dont trust anyone but God and my daughter and I know her weaknesses.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this as well, this feed is for conversations and discussion

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
16 May, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
EXACTLY!! And what is with everyone congratulating those who are vaxxed just like they’ve had a big accomplishment. Something doesn’t feel right. Next they’ll be eating Soylent Green. smh.