naval kishori Z @navalkishori
Any comments on this !!!! Why is he doing this ?
01:27 AM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by navalkishori in this post can reply
Anton Sanchez @AllYourBasesAreBelongToUs
16 May, 08:33
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Here are my two pesos. After reading some of Patrick Byrne's Deep Rig book(i'm not finished yet). Patrick says he, Sidney, and Flynn were with the President for about 4 hours on after election day. So here is my opinion... Trump is old school in many ways. I think he believes the good intentions of most people. And he has a hard time believing the "James Bond" like conspiracy theories that are flying around. So when the wuhan flu started, or the election stolen, or the vaccines de-population program started, he cant really grasp the larger implication of all this......... A demonically oriented group(s) of the most powerful, richest, and influential people, drunk with the greed for more power, have for many years been planning the total dominion of the earth and all of its peoples and all of its resources. (*I tossed a few more pesos) The real moral of the story is, "BE READY SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET READY"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
naval kishori Z @navalkishori
16 May, 09:54
In response Anton Sanchez to his Publication
you thing NWO will make it to the end ? Be ready ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396