Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
Short Film: Antarctica & Origins of the Dark Fleet - YouTube

I'm delighted to announce the release of a short film presenting the recent history of Antarctica and how a breakaway German colony established a presence in...

10:53 PM - May 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Iacopetti in this post can reply
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
16 May, 05:33
In response Silvia Jofre to her Publication
as children we were told that all the Nazi scientists coming to America were good guys and were only working for the Nazis because they were forced to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
16 May, 05:42
In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication
I know, most of them were living in Patagonia. I have read Dr. Mengele made some biological changes in twins. There is a woman, a famous artist called Mirtha Legrand, she is 93 years old. It is said she and her twin sister got a different ADN, made by him...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
16 May, 05:31
In response Silvia Jofre to her Publication
Jackie Gleason was Richard Nixon best friend after he was shown the truth Jackie was never the same.