Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
mASSIVE Tesla Coil in Texas-Conversation starter when driving I-35 between Italy & Milford.
01:53 PM - May 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
16 May, 11:55
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I've drove past it before, never knew it was a tesla coil, I thought it was just some kind of antenna. Its been there for a long time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 May, 11:56
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
WOW!!!! That is so freaking awesome to know it is for real!!! I just see it through the internet but you have actually seen it....that must be sooo cool.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
16 May, 08:06
I Want One!

16 May, 08:27
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
GREAT NEWS about the Tesla coil...so if I understand what I read correctly, it only takes one coil to cover a range of hundreds of miles. I cant remember the exact number but it was astounding...We have a patriot that lives close to this area and she said she would go out there and take more pictures for us!!! That is so cool of her...all I can do is look at the internet and show everyone what I see from here...

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
15 May, 08:38
Fire it up!!!! Get that energy going!!!!

16 May, 06:23
In response Charlotte Martingano to her Publication
For real... On one of my other posts I have the video that shows were they are removing power poles in NJ....and where did President Trump just relocate too?????