Conservative Tiger @tentigers99
well, open season on our history again. statues allowed to be torn down. say goodbye to real American heroes. and, of course, he panders to big tech ans social media with some presidential protection to 230. more MAGA censorship.
01:16 AM - May 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by tentigers99 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 May, 02:46
In response Conservative Tiger to his Publication
The "Nation" that Biden represents no longer exists...he is an on-paper straw man...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 May, 02:43
If you believe Biden can do anything you still arent clued in...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
16 May, 02:28
I believe this episode just began...

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
16 May, 02:27
When I get impatient I remind myself that we did not get here overnight. The End Is Near for the cabal but the sheep must be show since they do not listen to truth. The will be farting black feathers for years with all the crow they will have to eat...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 May, 01:19
Sickens me!!🤬 Praying God hurries up the process of getting President Trump back to the place he legally won!!