P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
Trump has made many statements in the past that should not be taking literally. For instance, he wished Ghislaine well.
Anons know what he really meant but sheep do not.
That being said, Trump's latest statement about the vaccine is factually incorrect when we know that the virus has an over 99 percent survival rate and a cure. History shows that Trump usually has some strategic reasoning behind everything that he says and does.
It is my opinion that without Trump and the military's intervention in 2016 they would have ushered in their NWO plan with ease. If we look back at the 2012 London Olympics they were clearly displaying predictive programming and showing that [their] plan was concocted long ago.
It is likely that Trump and white hats have been walking on a razors edge and attempting to turn [their] plan back against them.
Continue on comms: 👇
06:36 PM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
14 May, 07:42
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
14 May, 06:36
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Ultimately I believe that the enemy wanted a Great Reset but God will overcome them and use everything they've done as a catalyst to birth the Great Awakening.

https://t.me/PepeMatter 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396