Marcy Schwabenland donated @MLSchwabie
31 March, 01:46
I received my package from JM Bullion, missing 20 rounds of silver. I called, they watched the video of the packaging, and said all the items were packaged, case closed. So I am out 20 rounds!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
I've never had an issue with them......and I've been buying from them for several years. I only buy from them and APMEX. I did buy from another company, which some recommend, and got fake gold and silver
02:26 PM - May 14, 2021
In response Marcy Schwabenland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
17 May, 01:32
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
how can you tell it’s fake?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
17 May, 01:56
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
well. I took a couple to a dealer as they looked off....they do an acid test.....and weigh them......this vid helps with some info.....there are a number of coin dealers that have vids on how to spot them

https://youtu.be/_rjJmGGkN...
Avoid These Fake Silver Bars! We show you how! - YouTube

DISCLAIMER: ModernCoinMart (MCM) did not produce or sell the fake bars seen in this video. MCM is a trusted dealer in the industry with a strong BBB rating ...

Marcy Schwabenland donated @MLSchwabie
14 May, 02:33
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
They did finally mail me the 20 ounces, after I kept calling.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 May, 02:35
In response Marcy Schwabenland to her Publication
Oh good, so glad to hear. Like I said, been ordering from them for years, and never had an issue and was somewhat shocked that they would respond that way.