Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
15 June, 08:42
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Like was Spade not JFK Jr or John John's very good friend as a kid????
I know this to be true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 June, 04:38
Basic "CABAL MAGIC" IS CONVINCE CROWD OF 10.000 SHEEPS, THAT ONE CABAL DOG COULD KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE...

YEP, HE COULD 😁😁😁

BUT THERE IS STILL 9.999 PRETTY PISSED SHEEPS, OF WHICH 50% IS ACTUALLY RAMS... 🐑🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/YMh4jMVSO...

JUST SAYING FOR SOME SCARED FRENS...

You have FRENS ON FOOKING HIGH PLACES... 😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
14 June, 09:11
jfk jr and james spader went to andover together.

(prep school)

how many coincidences until mathematically impossible???

WWG1WGA !!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 June, 12:03
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
That is too funny. I loved him in the show Boston Legal.

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
17 May, 12:56
✨⚡️✨🙏🏻❤️🧐😎

Carolyn West @SweetCaroline
15 May, 08:58
hmmmm......

Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
14 May, 01:31
Been telling people that are still sleeping or starting to wake to watch this show. I tell them if they want to see how are government operates, watch the Blacklist. We also hope that all those still part of the show are good guys.

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
14 May, 01:01
Blacklist is my favorite series! Love James Spader! I pray he is a GOOD GUY in real life!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 May, 12:53
The Blacklist is still running. It has a Russia, Russia, Russia thread that runs through the seasons, but that’s not its only thread. James Spader is extraordinary, hoping he’s a good one. Every episode reveals new cabal tentacles.

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
14 May, 12:40
He was friends with JFK Jr !!

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
14 May, 12:39
priceless reACTions👍🏼

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 12:36
Love this and him have watched this series from the beginning!

Lish Lish @LishLish773211
14 May, 11:10
Wow! I watched this series (Blacklist) before I woke up and hadn't watched it again since. Makes me mad to see how plain as day they are giving us the info if you have eyes to see!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
14 May, 12:09
In response Lish Lish to her Publication
Interesting! Have not watched any of it yet, but, maybe now might look into it. 🤔 Everything said in that clip certainly rings true!! Amazing how they turn truth into fiction!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 May, 11:06
Art imitating life. They were telling us all along

Amelda 178 @Amelda178
14 May, 11:04
wonder is James Spader is a good guy. Blacklist is a great show

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
14 May, 11:30
In response Amelda 178 to her Publication
HE and JR good friends HE tells story of dinner in home of Jaquline Kennedy, just HE with jfk and mom, on late night.

Michelle Zerbe @Joydancer888
14 May, 11:00
what is this show or movie?

Rick Mitchell @composilokman
14 May, 11:00
Truth. blacklist is a fun show also 😁