CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
HOOVER IN PLAY NOW ? ARE THERE GIANTS @ HOOVER ? GHOST OF HOOVER ? WHAT ELSE ?
3 GORGES~BITCOIN SERVERS ? CABAL! DEEP STATE!
34 TARGETS OF RODS OF GOD ?
2 ➡️➡️
10:52 AM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
15 May, 11:14
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
i think it is a good time to re-watch Transformers with foxy fox. maybe i can learn something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 May, 11:15
In response ... ... to his Publication
🤣 TELL ME WHAT YOU FIND IN THE MOVIE 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
14 May, 01:00
I believe it was Jonathan Kleck on YouTube that exposed years ago the destruction of various structures printed on our money -- when the bills were folded a certain way, you could clearly see the structures damaged and smoking. Twin Towers and Hoover Dam were two of the sites. 🤔😬

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 May, 01:06
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
🤔🤔🤔🤔 hummmmmmm . I THINK I KNOW WHY !

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 May, 10:55
LAKE GENEVA I UNDERSTAND ! ENTERANCE TO CIA HEADQUARTERS !!! BLOW THAT SUCKER !!!!!